1. Japan. Fried fish, dried seaweed, tomatoes, miso soup with potatoes, rice in a metal container, served with milk.
2. Israel. Falafel, pitta chips, yoghurt and cucumber sauce, with green leaves.
3.Finland. Salad, chicken curry and pudding, string beans and carrots, served with milk.
4. Czech Republic. Semolina and vegetable soup, beef with garlic, spinach and potato dumplings, an orange.
5. Brazil. Meat in BBQ sauce, rice, green salad, pudding, and a strawberry juice.
6. Barcelona, Spain. Tomato fusilli, deep fried fish, salad, bread, and an apple.
7. France.Fries and nuggets with broccoli, bread, pasta salad, and a slice of cake.
8. South Korea. Pickled sesame leaves, kimchi, doenjang (a soybean paste) stew served with rice and a side of grapes.
9. Austin, Texas. Turkey taco salad, mashed potatoes, peach cobbler, and iced tea.
10. Sweden. Potatoes, cabbage, and beans, served with a cracker, Lingon Berry juice to drink.
Opening Saturday, September 27th at Jaski Gallery in Amsterdam is Tessar Lo’s incredible looking solo show “Devices and the Virtures.” The show will feature a large amount of brand new paintings by Tessar, incorporating his child like ruminations that explore the mysteries of such as well as the natural world along with many, many new drawings. Take a look at many more of the beautiful paintings below and be sure to stop by the show if you’re in or near Amsterdam:
We’ve just launched our @Hatchfund project! You can snag a pair of our digitally printed tights at: http://www.hatchfund.org/project/persephone_the_patternbases_silk_scarves_and_stockings_collection